The Hashima HP-900LF / HP-900LFS is a straight linear fusing press. Featuring continuous type operation, automatic belt warping prevention and feed back system. Electronic Thermostat and SSR, temperature difference range is kept at +/- 3°C. The SSR’s electronic parts have no contact points making for durability.
Standard: Strip-Off Device (HP-900LFS)
Option: Side Rail Stacker (HS-6030RS), Cooling Fan, II Type Extend Table (HP-900LL)
Consumption: Teflon Belt
- Various stackers can be used with this machine.
- This machine has a front conveyor belt which greatly increases production levels.
- The Rotary Strip Off Device can be attached as optional equipment.
- By pushing the heater control switch the temperature of the upper and lower or front and rear heater can be easily controlled. This means various materials can be used safely.
- The pressure roller is covered with a layer of silicon rubber. The upper and lower pressure rollers are completely separated when the pressure is set at 0.
- The heating plate is covered with special hard alumite, making it durable. The exchange of belts is very easy.
- The Belt Stopping Device stops the belt automatically if the belt warps therefore protecting the belt.
- The entrance of the feed in point can be adjusted easily according to the thickness of the material and interlining being used.
- An anti puckering roller is installed in this machine. This roller’s position can be adjusted.
- Wing tables can be attached to the work table. When these tables are not in use, they can be folded down. (Option)
- The pressure is easily adjusted.
- Depending on which of the optional tables is used, various shapes can be easily pressed.
|Description:||Straight Linear Fusing Press|
|Model:||HP-900LF / HP-900LFS|
|Voltage:||3P200V / 3P380V|
|Rated Output:||Heater: 12kw|
|Belt Speed (Max):||102m/minute|
|Heating Time:||6~28 Seconds|
|Size:||1,200mm x 1,490mm x 3,300mm|
Please Contact Your Preferred DSI Sales Office Today For All Your HASHIMA Needs!