CONSEW Model CM793 High-Speed 3-Thread Overlock Machine
The CONSEW Model CM793 is a single needle, 3 thread, high-speed overlock machine for overlock sewing of light to heavyweight materials with fully automatic lubrication, differential feed and pushbutton stitch regulator. The CM793 model is part of a series of machines; Model CM794 (Two needle, 4 thread. For overlock sewing of medium to heavyweight materials) and model CM795 (Two needle, 5 thread. For overlock sewing of medium to heavyweight materials with a safety stitch).
For general overedging such as hemming sleeves on men’s knit underwear, closing shoulders for T-shirt, overedging net lining for tricot slips, closing skirt panel, attaching bodice and yoke for tricot slips etc.
|Number of Needles||1 (Single)|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||7,000|
|Max Stitch Length||3.8mm|
|Presser Foot Lift||5.5mm|
|Needle Used||DC x 27, Size 11|
|Overedging Stitch Width||4mm|
|Stitch Ratio||1 : 0.7 ~ 1.7|
|Number of Threads||3|
- Speed, Max. Up to 7,000 S.P.M. (See machine specifications document above)
- Fully automatic lubrication with visual flow controls
- Lubricating oil continuously filtered by replacable filter
- External cooling of oil supply
- Differential Feed
- Push-button stitch regulator
- Intermittent action possible
- Standard type DC-27 needles
- Reduced noise and vibration when operating at high speeds
- Available options: ET – Electric thread trimmer / P3D – Pneumatic thread trimmer / C – Back tacking
Please Contact Your Preferred DSI Sales Office Today For All Your CONSEW Sewing Machine Needs!